INCULCATE GOOD HABITS IN CHILDREN
Teach your children courteousness inculcate good habits in them
Inculcate Courtesy in children
- Greet your parents with a smile every
- Greet your teachers everyday.
- Knock before you enter.
- If you are wrong say sorry.
- Be polite to everybody.
- Be friendly with your neighbors.
- Treat old people with care.
- Give respect to your elders
- Say please if you want something.
- Say thank you when you get it.
- Speak softly in public places.
- Do not fight with your friends.
- Listen to others when they speak.
- Do not interrupt a conversation.
- Invite your guests to sit down.
- Say ?hello? when you meet somebody.
- Say goodbye as you leave.
- Do not talk with your mouth full.
- Do not play ROUGH.
- Cover your mouth and nose when you
- Say excuse me after you sneeze.
- Share your things with your friends
- Always ask before borrowing somebody?s
- Wish your parents good night before you
Inculcate Good habits in children
- Early to bed and early to rise.
- Say your prayers every morning.
- Brush your teeth twice a day.
- A bath in the morning is really good.
- Wear clean clothes and keep them clean.
- Wear your hair neatly.
- Go to school on time.
- Do your homework every day.
- Do not scribble on the wall.
- Wash your hands before every meal.
- Thank god at meal time.
- Trim your nails regularly.
- Help your mother with her chores.
- Throw litter into the bin.
- Help those in need.
- Do not eat to many sweets.
- Do not sit too close to the television.
- Always tell the truth.
- Take care of all your belongings.
- Keep your room clean.
- Put away your toys after playtime.
- Save some of your pocket money.